Marc Allouche has joined Hutchison Kinrot in 2018 in order to lead its corporate & business development endeavors.
As such, he elaborates the corporate strategy, structures and ensures appropriate implementation of its correlative business plan, with direct responsibilities for:
– Heading the investment process: from investment thesis conception, through deal-flow sourcing, investment opportunities screening (including full due diligence), deal structuring and ending by the negotiation and closing stage.
– Fueling the business development efforts of the incubator: tailoring strategic partnerships with leading investors, leading corporations and other market players worldwide, as well as defining and deploying the marketing & communication strategy of the firm.
– Assisting our portfolio companies through ongoing strategic advice, business development, corporate finance (fundraising/M&A) & management teams building support.
Marc brings above 20 years of international & polyvalent experience in the investments, business, entrepreneurship and management fields:
– Venture Capital, Private Equity, Strategic & Alternative Investments.
– Investment Banking, Transactions Advisory Services & Audit, Business Advisory & Mentorship, Strategy & Management Consulting.
– Inception, General Management (CEO), Corporate & Business Development, as well as Board of Directors Membership at several listed and private companies.
He worked in Israel and in France, on an international scale, notably at: Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services, SGPA (Private Equity Family Office), Nessuah Zannex Venture Capital (in strategic alliance with US Bancorp Piper Jaffray), KPMG, PwC, Russell Bedford International and NFI Blue Consulting. He has developed strong expertise in Innovation-related sectors, notably within the Cleantech, Agritech, High-Tech, Life Sciences & FinTech fields, as well as in Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate & Hospitality industries. Nowadays, he teaches corporate strategy as well as management & financial control at the MBA program of Vatel, the world leading business school dedicated to Hospitality & Tourism.
Marc holds a BA in Economics and a MBA majoring in Corporate Finance & Accounting, both from Dauphine University (Paris). He is also a CPA.
He speaks English, French & Hebrew.